The Lillian Project is about ENTREPRENEURSHIP. The Lillian Project is about the FREEDOM to design your own destiny. The Lillian Project is about pursuing your PASSION and following a DREAM.
The Lillian Project provides the tools to make that dream a reality. Ask yourself, what would I do if I knew I could not fail?
The Fall 2018 series will host 30 women who will be challenged to spark their future.
- Native-born African American Women
- Low to Middle Income
- Harlem Residents Preferred
- Complete the application by August 1st, 2018.
- We offer two Orientation Sessions. Participants only need to attend 1 of the two sessions (August 5th or August 7th).
- Interviews will be scheduled between August 9th – August 15th.
- Attend sessions from 7pm – 10pm on Mondays beginning August 20th.
All activities will take place at the Harlem Business Alliance offices located at 275 Lenox Avenue at 124th Street
The Lillian Project is a new program by the Harlem Business Alliance, funded by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.