The Lillian Project is about ENTREPRENEURSHIP. The Lillian Project is about the FREEDOM to design your own destiny. The Lillian Project is about pursuing your PASSION and following a DREAM.
The Lillian Project provides the tools to make that dream a reality. Ask yourself, what would I do if I knew I could not fail?
The Fall 2017 series will host 25 women who will be challenged to spark their future.
- Native born African American Women
- Single Mother
- Low to Middle Income
- Harlem Resident
- Complete the application by July 24th, 2017.
- We offer two Orientation Sessions. Participants only need to attend 1 session on either July 25th or July 26th from 7:00-9:00pm.
- Interviews will be scheduled between July 31st – August 11th.
- Attend sessions from 7pm – 10pm on Mondays beginning September 6th*.
All activities will take place at the Harlem Business Alliance offices located at 275 Lenox Avenue at 124th Street
The Lillian Project is a new program by the Harlem Business Alliance, funded by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.